Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Kickoff

I did ok today, I had:
1 can vegetable soup (250), One tall non-fat no whip white mocha (250), twix (280), Nature Valley bar (150), Raviolis (500) TOTAL: 1430. I should have done without the twix and Nature Valley bar, then I would have been perfectly in range. There's always tomorrow. I want this so bad, Im getting impatient. I know that once I shed the rest of this weight, my life will be so much more at ease. I can relax about my looks ALOT more. I still will hate my nose, hate my chest, hate my teeth, but the main thing I've always been devistated by is my weight, and I can never seem to get rid of it all. 37 lbs...I've lost 43 already so it's obviously doable. Im frusterated, and Im going to lose my boyfriend and my patience if I dont do this by my birthday, that was my goal, this is something I am trying to prove to him to prove that I've changed and can stick to my goals. I WILL do this at any cost, mark my words.

No comments: