Thursday, March 22, 2007

My weight is at 175, 50 lbs lost, 35 to go. I probably should be more encouraged, I lost more than half of what I set out to, but I want it off as soon as possible. I set out a schedule in my day planner of what weight I should be at every week to get it all off by my 21st. If I can get it off before then, that'd be even better, but I dont know if that's possible. Next Wednesday I'm supposed to weigh in at 174, so I'm on track for that, I'll probably be under. I feel like it'll work out to where I'll end up losing more one week and less another week, but I want to make the numbers no matter what. I need to complete this project, it's been in the works for almost two years, well it will be two years in August. But in reality, this is a struggle I've been facing my whole life. I always settle for mediocre, being "Medium" sized. I dont want to be medium sized, I want to be small. When I hit 155, I will feel like I have achieved something good, being I haven't weighed that much in definately 10 years, maybe more. And that in itself is sad because 10 years ago I was 12. Ugh, I hate thinking about that. 20 lbs is usually a piece of cake for me, but we'll see how easy it actually is. I need to be good every SINGLE day, not just every other day, or mess up once a week, I have to be constantly good. I want him to look at me like he did when we first met, even though this is the weight I was, he's been out and seen the world, and the girl he dated was tiny. I dunno, I know he cares for me no matter what, but I just want to be small and hot and show everyone that I followed through on something and finally accomplish what it is I've always wanted.

1 comment:

aka Bailey said...

I really enjoy reading your blogs! I thought you might be interested in a brand new FREE text messaging service that Diet.com just launched. It lets you get nutritional information for thousands of menu items and nearly 2000 nationwide restaurants. You just send a text to DIET1 (34381) with restaurant name, menu item and size, and you'll receive a response instantly with the amount of calories, fat, carbs, and protein. You can see an online demo of the service at www.diet.com/mobile. Hope you and your readers find this useful!

Bailey