Saturday, March 10, 2007

Reconstruction

So it's time for me to change some things in my life. I'm unhappy in my living situation and I think it's time to move on to greener pastures. I'm serously consitering moving into a one bedroom apartment and out of my three bedroom house. I live with two girls who I was close with, but have been having problems with since my boyfriend and I got back together. They, one in particular, dont like all the time I'm spending away from them, not drinking and partying as much and instead hanging out with him. I'm pretty much sick of my decisions and actions being judged, and sick of the constant loud parties being held at my house, and need to break away from that last part of highschool that's still hanging on. Even if I need to be alone for awhile, even if things with my boyfriend don't work out, I cant be in this enviornment any longer, it's just not working for me. I need to feel grown up, and drama prevents me from feeling that way.

I need to really throw myself into school too, it's too important to let hang by the wayside and half ass. That is what I need to put my energy to for the rest of the semester.

I need to go ahead and lose the rest of this weight. It's time and it'll help give me something else to focus on as well as make me feel better about myself and my life.

No comments: