Wednesday, March 21, 2007

One day at a time

Today was a good day, I wrote a paper for most of the morning-afternoon, and then took a shower and went to my boyfriends' parents house in the evening. We havent been able to stay the night at eachothers' places because he is housesitting for his parents and watching his siblings. I miss that. Tomorrow thankfully his time is up there. Today I ate cottage cheese and fat free yogert (250), Cinnamon bread (300), Pizza (720), & Raisin Bran (250) Total: 1520. Worse than yesterday. I still probably won't gain anything, its not enough over to have gained but not enough to lose. 1500 is probably what I will eat in maintence. I found out I was accepted to the apartment I applied and will be moving in at the end of April. There is so much to do between now and then, school, volunteering, finding a job, cleaning the current house I'm in, packing, planning what I'm going to do this summer (school? Work? Internship?) I just dont know. When I get stressed, I just sit back and remember how I felt earlier this year when I was aching over missing my boyfriend and having monumentally messed up. Nothing feels as terrible as that. This stuff I will get through and accomplish with ease if I take it one at a time, that was out of my hands and left to fate. That is what I need to see losing weight as, not only something that is in my hands, it's something that's ONLY in my hands and no one elses', and vital in my life in many ways. I really want to be a stick.

No comments: